2023 Q-School (Event #6)
Your chance to earn a 2023 Tour card and compete at the highest level of darts in North America! Taking place at the Shoot for the Moon – Alabama, USA
Cost & Registration
Registration runs 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Tournament Starts ~2:00 PM
$55 Entry Fee (If Paid in Advance)
$60 Entry Fee (Onsite)
Pre-Registration closes at Midnight Eastern Time on 8 February 2023.
- Random Draw Bracket
- Best-of-7 through the Quarterfinals. Semis and Final Best-of-9.
- Straight In – Double Out 501 (SIDO)
- Single Elimination
- Cork first leg only (Alternate start Afterward) – CDC Cork Rule (must win start with a 25 or bullseye)
- Non-winners chalk the next match (DartConnect)
A minimum of 8 players are required to hold the event. Prizes adjust based on the number of registrants:
- Minimum 8 Entries: First Place – A 2023 CDC Tour Card with SIX 2022 CDC Event entries paid (1/2 Tour.)
- Minimum 16 Entries: First Place – 2023 CDC Tour Card with TWELVE CDC Event entries paid (full Tour.) This prize in effect for all remaining entry levels.
- Minimum 24 Entries – Second Place: A 2023 CDC Tour Card.
- Minimum 32 Entries – Second Place: Tour Card with TWO Event entries paid. Top 4: A 2023 CDC Tour Card. Top 4 prize in effect for all remaining entry levels.
- Minimum 40 Entries – Second Place: Tour Card with FOUR Event entries paid.
- Minimum 48 Entries – Second Place: Tour Card with SIX Event entries paid.
- Minimum 56 Entries – Second Place: Tour Card with EIGHT Event entries paid.
- Minimum 64 Entries – Second Place: Tour Card with TWELVE entries paid.
- Dress code is at the discretion of the local tournament organizer EXCEPT: No headphones or earbuds are permitted and no lewd statements on clothing.)
- No smoking and/or vaping in the darting area to include while chalking/playing/spectating
- No beverages purchased outside of the venue allowed (or any beverage while chalking).
- No alcohol permitted to be consumed during matches(water is the only beverage permitted during play). Alcohol may be consumed when not playing or marking.
- Any North American player that currently HAS a 2023 CDC tour Card according to the list published by the CDC
- Other deemed by CDC management at the time of play.
- Any player not permitted to play in the host tournament by order of its Tournament Directors.
NOTE: While any player from North America can participate in CDC Q-Schools, onsite qualifiers, and Tour events (if properly qualified), only players from the United States and Canada are eligible to compete for available PDC World Cup and World Championship berths.